- 50 Litres capacity
- 25 bags on a roll
- 110cm circumference x 72cm Length
- Made using wind-powered electricity
- Plastic-Free, 100% Made from plants
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Super strong design
- Reinforced base so no leaking
- EU Certified and tested as safely compostable EN13432
- The packaging is 100% Recycled and Recyclable
- Approved to be used for the council’s food waste collection in the UK 🇬🇧
These bags are just as strong and leak-proof as plastic bin liners but will break down in 6 months if composted and slightly longer if in a landfill.
Plastic bin liners are some of the worst offenders of plastic waste and this swap will save tonnes of plastic bags being sent to landfills and eventually ending up in the ocean.
50L Compostable Bin Liners - Non Plastic
Our compostable products disintegrating into natural elements within the environment, leaving no toxicity in the soil. This typically must occur in about 90 days. Some companies advertise their products as merely biodegradable.
Certification ensures that the product can be industrially composted and that not only the plastic but also all other components of the product are compostable, e.g. colours, labels, glues and – in case of packaging products – residues of the content.
EN 13432 requires the compostable plastics to disintegrate after 12 weeks and completely biodegrade after six months. That means that 90 percent or more of the plastic like material will have been converted to CO2. The remaining share is converted into water and biomass – i.e. valuable compost
- Made from organic plants
- Can be composted in your home, garden or industrial compost site.
- Fertilizes/ improves soil + natural pesticide.
- Can be thrown away with all food waste